Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TILT: (Sat) Getting home - aaahhh!

That was my textual attempt to portray a good sigh. A sigh of relief. A sigh of comfort and satisfaction at finally arriving home. Nothing went wrong at the house while we were away, and I even remembered the alarm code. I like coming home. Means I can relax. Nothing to do. Have all Sunday to recover and gird for the battle at work on Monday after a vacation. It's just nice to be home. It's quiet. I can kick back. Even after vacation, it's nice to kick back at home. Just more relaxing than being around people for 24x7. When we get home, we usually scatter to our separate haunts. Me to the dungeon for TV and some web surfing or whatever. Playing guitar maybe. Just being home. That's what it is: just being home. Aaahhh! :-) Happy.

No comments: