Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TILT: (Mon) One last dance lesson

At least, I hope it's the last in many ways. I just don't think they give us enough practice time for really cementing the simpler moves. You're working on one thing, and they're trying to teach something more complex already. I can't do all that. OTOH, I do like the movement and how it makes my stomach and thigh and buttocks muscles feel. It's very different from running, and I think it keeps those things in better condition than running. Interesting -- I like the exercise aftereffect of dance, but less so the actual dancing. I keep needing to count too. Two, three, cha cha cha. Oh boy. Well, I'm sure my wife will drag me to more lessons some time in the future. I'd like to do better if that's what she wants. I just don't really see much benefit, myself.

No comments: