Thursday, May 8, 2008

TILT: (Sun) Watched DC United v Colorado at pub

Well, first, United lost.  Second, the pub was HORRIBLE.  No service, then too much, then none.  How can they plan that well?  To have no one there when you DO want something and have someone there bothering you when you don't?   Funniest was one waitress who came to serve one couple in our game watching separate room who didn't ever ask anyone else what they wanted.  Apparently, she only served one person. Another waitress changed shift and left -- without telling us.  They had a staff meeting while we were there.  Not leaving a big tip there, I'll say.  Too bad - since our group will go back and I'll suffer through it again, I guess.  I thought they were trying, but ... perhaps not.  I don't like to say that I didn't get good service, but ... I didn't.  And, IT MATTERS!

No comments: