Thursday, April 10, 2008

TILT: Travel bites

Too much travel. I'm not the only one, I know. But, it does get tiring. It is nice however to find a free wifi airport like McCarron when my flight is delayed. I got some busy work done. Lovely -- work while at the airport.

I'm amazed at how big Vegas has gotten -- so many cabs in and out of this airport. The cabbie was telling me how they get tickets for all sorts of infractions. And, of course, about how he used to own some land just ouside of town that he sold 20 years ago for under $100K that's now worth $15M given the new highway and resorts and so on. I still wish I'd kept real estate I'd owned way back then too. Don't we all? We'd ALL have been more happy with greatly appreciated real estate. Then again, don't we need that money for the next house?

The crystal ball is always brilliant in hindsight. Looking forward: murky. Live for today, for you never know what tomorrow will bring. Trite and maybe even true.

No comments: