Sunday, April 13, 2008

TILT: Nothing -- at least, nothing new

I don't think I learned anything new today.  I think everything I could think of as something I realized is still not new, but just something I've always known about myself.  For example, I'm pretty good at procrastination.  Yet another day putting off finalizing the taxes.  Yet another day not playing guitar or recording anything.  Yet another day when I did NOT go out to hear live music when I could have.  I did figure out the names of some songs I liked on the radio today, tho -- have to buy them on Amazon.  I think I'm going to test out Amazon's MP3 download option -- see how that works compared to iTunes for a while.  Yet another day when I did run, and did do a few errands, but didn't get off the couch later (tubing my DVR) and ate too much (mostly healthy).  I do like salad -- nothing new there either.  Well, maybe this: I do like Three Days Grace -- that's the new song I never knew who it was.  Again, I find I like DC 101 as a radio station when running or doing errands -- despite being over 40, I do like the harder side of newer music.  Just don't like pop -- never did.  Soda I do like tho.  But, I knew that already.  

No comments: