Saturday, April 12, 2008

TILT: Sensing Ads

For a lark, I've signed this blog up to Adsense just to see how that works. I'm sure I'll make a mint. Actually, I'm amazed how easy it was to set things up -- all just a few mouse clicks. So, I have the blog store, the income stream / cash register, and now all I need is some product for the shelves. I guess I'll have to provide some interesting content after all. Otherwise ... starving?

Well, all I'm doing is noting something, anything I learned today. So, what today? That setting up to get money is easy; getting real content that anyone might want to see is hard. I'll have to figure out a niche. Hmm. I don't have a niche. I don't have much of anything. Except curiosity and a willingness to share what makes me think of things differently each day. All I'm really signing up for here is to have the will power to really try to do one update a day. I think I can -- and I know I can find some little thing to comment on each day. Life is endlessly entertaining. Just you watch!

No comments: