Sunday, June 8, 2008

TILT: (Tue) Travel by Car?

An odd occurrence for me is traveling to a client by car. Today's trip was strange for me -- I visited a client by car. Actually, I had to hurry to the DC metro at Vienna to be sure I got a parking spot in time (before their lots fill up by 8am), then met a sales guy to drive down into VA for the meeting. Odd to travel like this -- no planes, no airports, no luggage toting, no checking boards, no waiting. That's it in a nutshell: no waiting. No traffic either, the way we rigged it -- a reverse commute by DC standards. Got to see beautiful southern MD -- that's a joke, in case you've never been there. Actually, we got to some pretty marshy parts -- I've always loved that.


This is not that marsh, but it IS A MARSH. Pages are just prettier with pictures. MD is prettier with marshes. Marshes make blogs better. Well, that's just logical!

No comments: