Sunday, June 8, 2008

TILT: (Tue) Remembering the Reunion

More things to keep in mind.

Saw many people I did not know then, but they were friendly. And, old.
Saw many people I did know then, and they were friendly. And, old. Yet, not so totally different from how I remembered them. Each one's personal traits still were there, still visible. Little things that made them unique then haven't changed much. Some more successful than others. Some still unmarried; others with 3+ kids. Some just divorced -- and still hurting, obviously. Some scarred by 9/11. Some just moved back to NYC and married someone from near where they grew up. Some dating still. Some recovering from bike wrecks. Some hoping to move from tennis pro to sculptor. Some still hoping to make it big as owner of a company.

Just amazing. All these people. All this time. All this. And, not much has changed. They're still the people I knew.

I've got to go visit more often; after all, I was the only one who doesn't live up near NYC now. If I get there, I could get them together again.

No comments: